Positive changes to the family membership experience April 16, 2013
- Revised parent supervision policy during youth programs. Parents who are members, with children age 6 and older, no longer need to remain outside the program area while the child is participating in a Y program. Parents are encouraged to work out in the fitness center or take a class while their child is engaged!
- Sunday building & fitness center hours extended to 7:30PM, effective Sunday, April 28.
- Youth age 12 and over are permitted to use the Adult Locker Rooms after 3PM. This will decrease the feeling of over crowdedness in the youth locker rooms during peak times.
- Child Watch open at 6:45AM on Saturday mornings, effective Saturday April 27.
- The Yâ€™s 18-acre campus open for families to use including pavilions and outdoor basketball courts (9AM-6PM) beginning Saturday, April 27.
At the Y, weâ€™re for Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility. If you have any questions about these changes or are interested in joining our Family Membership Focus Group, please feel free to connect with Tricia Feinthel, Senior Director of Membership Development, 215.348.8131, x1135.
Central Bucks Family YMCA is a charitable non-profit organization whose purpose is to improve the quality of community life. The Y strengthens the spirit, mind and body of its members. We build character by promoting the values of caring, respect, honesty and responsibility.